Prana Shakti, Partnership, Pregnancy, Parenthood, Preparation, Power and Pranams.

My personal Path of Practice:
Prana Shakti
(the creative & pulsating life force within me), Partnership (a love story of two people who consciously choose one another every day), Pregnancy (Grace in my belly revealing herself through this growing baby boy who lives in my womb), Parenthood (The highest calling of them all), Purification (of all self-defining labels accumulated along the way) Preparation (for a new life, a new calling and for the birthing of all this woman has yet to become, experience, learn and know), Power (to fully stand in mine as a wife, mother and creative woman) Pranams (daily gratitude and humble thanks for my beautiful life and blessings along the way).

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the bed I make



I will sleep in the bed I make

where passion arises and it's all at stake

in the waking hours of all that could be

in the cold chill of the night when it all seems bleak


We all sleep in the bed we make

when the fear takes over and the heart begins to shake

where the inner fire burns and there's no sense to be made

when the bonfire dies and our defeat turns to shame


Everyone sleeps in the bed they make

when the moment shines for all to see

the doer mistakes provocative fear for pain

and in the graceful moment when the one who hurts ceases to blame


You will sleep in the bed you make

in the screams of your terrifying witnessing

when the body turns to ash; where your spirit runs free

all the times love was hoarded so needlessly


In the bed we make at the the end of our day

it's where honestly, apology and yesterday

have no room for what he who withholds will say

"I left my light behind choosing fear to stay"



In the bed I make on my final day

all I did wrong, the angels say

won't be a thought or worry when I close my eyes that day

because I chose love every time, in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment