Prana Shakti, Partnership, Pregnancy, Parenthood, Preparation, Power and Pranams.

My personal Path of Practice:
Prana Shakti
(the creative & pulsating life force within me), Partnership (a love story of two people who consciously choose one another every day), Pregnancy (Grace in my belly revealing herself through this growing baby boy who lives in my womb), Parenthood (The highest calling of them all), Purification (of all self-defining labels accumulated along the way) Preparation (for a new life, a new calling and for the birthing of all this woman has yet to become, experience, learn and know), Power (to fully stand in mine as a wife, mother and creative woman) Pranams (daily gratitude and humble thanks for my beautiful life and blessings along the way).

Monday, November 14, 2011

Let Love In-Accepting Responsibility

The power is ours. The power exist within us, perhaps as our will or the part deep inside that knows we are here for so much more.

The life you want is waiting for you to claim it. It's waiting for your dedication and hard work, your commitment. It's achievable and so very possible.

For me, my road block was always about my confidence and what I felt I deserved (or didn't). I never articulated myself as being "unworthy" or "undeserving" but it's what I FELT even when the world around my thought otherwise (I was a great actress) and it's what I put out there which resulted in repeated situations of of self sabotage and a lot of emotional self-inflicted wounds. Another part from how I allowed myself to be treated.

I once heard that we allow ourselves to be abused only to the degree we abuse ourselves.

Hurt people hurt people.

In retrospect, I see this so clearly. I stayed in far to many relationships that were shitty and unhealthy because part of me believed it was the best I was going to get. Again, I didn't say it to myself in these words, it was much deeper.

Once I began to trust that I was supported by a love beyond anything I could ever grab a hold of; once I began to get that I was no mistake in this world even if with no other proof besides the breath I get to breathe, something changed for me. I began to believe in the goodness within myself and I began to believe in the possibilities for my life.


Once I got out of my own way and allowed love IN, I started to feel it's presence; I began to allow myself to receive it.

For me, accepting full responsibility for the life I have wanted, the life that is unfolding before my very eyes as I write this, was and is always about standing for MYSELF and being open to let the love in. On some days that looks like my appreciating Nature and recognizing Nature as the Mother, life-giver and sustainer of all that is. On other days, it's looking within my heart and recognizing that my Nature is not separate from the rest. On my best days, I look for Grace; for God, in every living thing. On the days I forget, I seek inward and  feel the love that is so present in my every day life and then I soften. Soon enough, I remember.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment