Prana Shakti, Partnership, Pregnancy, Parenthood, Preparation, Power and Pranams.

My personal Path of Practice:
Prana Shakti
(the creative & pulsating life force within me), Partnership (a love story of two people who consciously choose one another every day), Pregnancy (Grace in my belly revealing herself through this growing baby boy who lives in my womb), Parenthood (The highest calling of them all), Purification (of all self-defining labels accumulated along the way) Preparation (for a new life, a new calling and for the birthing of all this woman has yet to become, experience, learn and know), Power (to fully stand in mine as a wife, mother and creative woman) Pranams (daily gratitude and humble thanks for my beautiful life and blessings along the way).

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gratitude 35


I’m turning 35 tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. I have in my life everything my heart ever desired and there’s so much more ahead of me for this year alone…a baby, a new home and the start of our becoming parents.
I’ve never felt more grateful in my life as I have felt this past year. As it’s become a regular practice of mine, saying “thank you” daily, I thought I’d honor 35 years of trials, tribulations and triumphs by laying down 35 reasons I’m feeling so grateful these days.

I’m grateful for…

1.       1. My husband…I could write all day on how much his love has Changed.My.Life. and heart.
2.       2. My growing, healthy baby who resides in my womb
3.       3. My beautiful, loving and accepting mother and father in law
4.       4. An incredibly close relationship with my father and step mother
5.       5. Having everything we need and so much more
6.       6. Second chances
7.       7. My renewed trust in the unseen world
8.       8. My level of physical fitness
9.       9. My yoga practice
10.   10. An ongoing and growing meditation practice
11.   11. The Greenbelt; my church.
12.   12. My dog, Layla
13.   13. My good friend, Marvin who has housed and cared for my dog during this move transition
14.   14. Getting Layla back in my daily life again…much better than weekly life
15.   15. My health
16.   16. My ability to self-reflect
17.   17. Having my first child a little later in my life
18.   1. My voice and the gift of song/musical talent
19.   19. People who love me and have loved me when it wasn’t always easy to do so
20.   20. Possibilities. I’m so grateful for the blank canvas…
21.   21. Hindsight and reflection
22.   22. A growing peace of mind
23.   23. A growing belly
24.   24. The power of Choice
25.   25. My mother …and all who have mothered me in her absence over the years
26.   26. My Intuition
27.   27. The sound of my husband spinning his speed rope in the other room and his feet pounding the floor in action… it lets me know he is also in good health.
28.   28. Quiet mornings and cool, sunny days
29.   29. New Friends
30.   30. The new connection I have to some older ones because of motherhood
31.   31. Forgiveness
32.   32. My affectionate ways and being true to them
33.   33. Courage
34.   34. The recognition of God within myself rather than something separate from myself
35.   35. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment